Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Who am I?


Writer. A writer by every definition of the word. I believe life was meant to be experienced, not witnessed. I've probably already lost my mind, but I'm not going to go looking for it.

Adrenaline junkie. Seeking adrenaline and genuine excitement in various aspects of life has given me the privilege of experiencing some breathtaking things. I have a lengthy bucket-list which seems to get longer all the time, despite crossing goals off on a regular basis.

Driver. A driver driven by enthusiasm. My love for the automotive industry has landed me smack dab in the middle of events such as the Gumball 3000 Rally. If it's fast, loud and sexy, I probably like it.

Most recently, a blogger. Here to share my perspective on new, cool and fast methods of transportation. Sit back, buckle up and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment