Sunday, July 31, 2011

Anderson Germany's Murdered-Out Maserati

It's been a while since I made a post on FTLOS. I have been quite busy for the past few weeks, and hadn't intended on posting again until mid-August, but this particular car caught my eye. Without further ado, I present to you: The Maserati Gran Turismo S Superior Black Edition.



When I first saw this car my jaw dropped, and I had to pause momentarily to wipe away the pool of drool quickly forming in my lower lip. This is a seriously gorgeous car.

The Gran Turismo S Superior Black Edition (that's a mouthful) is brought to us by Anderson Germany - a tuning company specializing in the design luxury performance cars. Although Anderson Germany isn't the most intense horsepower-enhancing tuning company in the world, their frequent use of flawless matte colour-schemes makes the aesthetics of their project cars stand out from the crowd.

Exterior mods include a number of carbon fiber additions, a new hood and 21 inch black beauty's on all fours. The interior received special treatment as well, with intricate stitching patterns, carbon fiber accents and of course - a Playstation 3 - as if you would be able to pry your attention away from the car long enough to play games.



This particular Gran Turismo was aslo given a performance boost to go with the stunning looks. It was given a complete ECU retuning, and a lightweight exhaust system with a race-built catalytic converter. The total power gain is a respectable boost from 440 to 492 horsepower. Combine all of this with the incredible black-out job, and you have one street-ready stealth fighter.

I have long been a fan of Maserati ENTIRELY because of this car. Seeing it blacked out and modded in this fashion has added the Gran Turismo S to my "To Buy" list. Anderson Germany, you can expect to hear from me in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment