Thursday, August 18, 2011

Gymkhana Four: Yes, It Gets Better

I’m sure that most of my readers are familiar with Ken Block by now. If not, here’s a link to one of my first blog posts all about Ken Block. If you’re a fan, then you have most definitely seen his viral Gymkhana (Gym-Kah-Nuh) videos. Two days ago, Block blew the doors off of his fan-base with a fourth Gymkhana video. Much like the previous Gymkhana viral videos, it consists mainly of a branding-fuelled adrenaline rush complete with badass special effects and amazing camerawork.

I should warn you; if you are about to commit to watching this video, I suggest placing a bowl beneath your face to catch all of the drool. Afterwards, you can use that drool to rehydrate your eyes which will then be unfamiliar with the concept of blinking.

If all co-branding advertisements were this intense, the world would be a better place.

I am still in shock and awe from this video, and I intend to watch it several times over before the end of the day. I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did- I think it’s kind of hard not to.

No comments:

Post a Comment